GroupsPro lets you manage contacts, contact groups, and create mailing lists for mass email. It is an excellent way to create and organize groups of contacts and create mailing lists. A mailing list contains members of groups or individual recipients.
- Create and modify groups of address book contacts
- Assign contacts to groups (single and fast assigning)
- Create and modify mailing lists for mass emails
- Search for names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, departments and notes within all contacts
- Modify your contacts
- Export contacts to Excel or CSV file
- Compatible also with OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- And more
- Usable within GroupsPro for sending emails to several recipients.
- Add text and photos
- CC and BCC recipients partially supported
- PDF as images or attachments
- Message as HTML possible
- Send prepared emails manually with the Mail app
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.demodit.com/index.php
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/groupspro-grupos/id876504539
What’s New in GroupsPro 3.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.