Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain, and AppleScript are built-in.
Cyberduck is an Open-Source product licensed under the GPL and free to use. Donations are welcome to help advance development in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Polish.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://cyberduck.io
Mac App Store: http://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id409222199
What’s New in Cyberduck 6.6
- Feature: Include shared items (OneDrive) (#10107)
- Feature: Add support to login with Shared Access Signature (SAS) Token (Azure) (#10321)
- Feature: Support to queue transfers (#9984)
- Feature: Create and delete team drives (Google Drive)
- Bug fix: Cannot create new vault in team drive (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10324)
- Bug fix: Missing files in folders of vault (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10315)
- Bug fix: Application error when opening connection (DRACOON) (Windows Store)
- Bug fix: Disabled menu item to create new container (Azure)
- Bug fix: Disabled menu item to create new bucket (Backblaze B2)